Albuquerque Cosmetic Dentist Provides Teeth Whitening for Life
Teeth Whitening for Life Program
Dr. Monica Boehmer and her team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of.
Whitening For Life is an exciting new program we are offering to both new and existing patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
Here's how it works:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, cleaning and x-rays. Call our office at (505) 271-8009 to set up your first appointment.
- Then once your teeth are clean and healthy, you may invest in your initial whitening procedure. We will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays, for $99.00 (a $200.00 savings), to cover the cost of materials.
- Our Whitening for life program requires a one-time enrollment fee of $49.00, when you keep your regular hygiene maintenance 2 times a year, we will be happy to supply you at each checkup with a whitening syringe at no cost to you!
- If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening For Life program after you sign our Whitening For Life contract. Then, as you come in 2 times yearly for your regular dental checkups, you will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you.
- If you have not already had whitening done in our office and you would like to join our Whitening For Life program you can enroll for the one-time low enrollment fee of $49.00, and $99.00 initial whitening trays (a $200.00 savings) for the custom fitted professional whitening trays. Then as you come in 2 times yearly for your regular dental checkups, you will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you.
Please call our office at (505) 271-8009 before your next appointment to let us know if you are interested in our Whitening For Life program.
Teeth Whitening Program Eligibility
To be eligible for our Whitening For Life program you need to meet the following requirements:
Keep your regularly scheduled dental checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental emergencies. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment. In order to provide exceptional services like Whitening For Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
Dr. Monica Boehmer and her team have the right to refuse the offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void the offer. We reserve the right to change the product type, amount, frequency of distribution, and terms of the agreement for any necessary reasons.
If you are ready to experience dentistry tailored to your needs, call our Albuquerque dental office and schedule an appointment with Dr. Boehmer. Our relaxing, northeast heights Albuquerque office is easy to access. Stop in and see how see how our personalized dental services can transform your smile.